Monday, September 15, 2014

About Bailey

 
About Bailey
 
 
 
 
 
 The first thing I'm going to start out with is the obvious things. 
My name is Bailey I'm thirteen and the third child of  Five soon to be six.
My eye color is green and I have light brown hair.
I'm also a Christian.


2014



 
I'm an army brat and so far I have lived in Cambridge IL,
 Fort Bragg, NC, Seoul, Korea, Monterey, CA, Columbia, SC,
 San Antonio, TX and I currently live Colo Spgs, Co.
 
2005




 
I absolutely love Walt Disney World and everything about it.
 My favorite ride at Disney is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
I can't wait to go in January with all of my mom's side of the family! 
 I hope to attend the Disney College Program with my AWESOME cousin Julia in fall of 2020!
 

Another thing about me is I have a beagle named Elsa!
She's sometimes a bit of a handful but she's still adorable.
 And YES I named her after Frozen.
 Her sister Ana is the family Dog.
 
2004



 
 I'm homeschooled and in 8th grade!
Although I'm good at math and a grade ahead I still hate it.
 I do enjoy History and Science though!
After I'm done with my school
 I love going outside and playing with my friends!
 Or I will stay inside and watch
 Magnum P.I. ,19 Kids And Counting , Duck
 Dynasty or The Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew series.
 
 
 
 

Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about me
Talk to you next month!


Have any Questions about me
comment down below.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment