Monday, August 18, 2014

5 Reasons Why I Enjoy Camping!

                    
                                           
                                              



 Hi guys this is Bailey for my first Blog post!
I went camping two weeks ago with my cousins and my family so I decided for my first blog post I’m going to write about 5 Reasons Why I Enjoy Camping.

 
1. When I Wake up 
When I wake up I feel so much more refreshed and ready to start the day than on a normal day. Then I go outside and smell bacon and pancakes which is normally something my family has when were going camping.

While I'm outside smelling breakfast I look at the beautiful scenery that God has created for me. I love to see how wonderful my Creator is, He makes me smile!

2. Hiking

I love hiking because I  just get to walk and talk the entire time. I get to see God’s beautiful creation and it just shows me how much he loves me. Another reason why I love going hiking is because my dog Elsa gets to go with. She enjoys the hike and sometimes goes a little too fast! Then we will go back to the RV and she will go right to sleep because she has had so much fun.

3. I get to Play Games

I love to play games so whenever my family goes camping I make it a priority to bring along a few. One of my favorites to play with my cousins is “Werewolves of Millers Hollow”. I also like to play games when going camping because it’s one of my favorite things. Another one of my favorites is “Phase 10”.

 
4. I get no sleep

Now I know this probably sounds weird but what I mean by that is that I go to bed late. Then I wake up early like any other day. But because I went to bed so late I feel like I got no sleep. But because I'm camping I don’t care.

 
5. The road trip

I really like to go camping in my family’s RV because I get to go on a road trip. Now if you know me you would know that I absolutely love road trips. I get so many things done like schoolwork (because I’m homeschooled), Etsy projects etc. And I'm always  super excited about where I'm going.




Check back with us next week for Kate’s post!

 Do you have any favorite things about camping? Tell us in the comments!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment