Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Columbus Day Weekend


                                 This is Bailey for my third blog post

My family and I went to ABQ, NM over Columbus day weekend for Julia's 13th birthday party and a balloon fiesta. Her birthday party was a murder mystery party (it was really fun). I was a lion tamer it was really cool dressing up. Kate was the victim and my brother was the murderer. Julia, Avery(her best friend who also came for Julia's birthday)and I all slept on Julia's queen size bed which was very interesting.

 
     For the balloon fiesta we had to wake up at 4:20 in order to get there find a parking spot and see the balloons launch off. We got to0 the fiesta and got to see the sunrise. Then we waited for them to put the green flag up saying the balloons could go up in the air they finally did. Which was very exciting because we were all a little bit cold. None of the balloons ended up going up due to the high winds. We all got to be really close to some balloons which was pretty cool. The next day we went home ( which is why I'm writing my blog post today).I had a very fun time at my cousins house this weekend .

PHOTOGRAPHING HOT AIR BALLOONS
  
                                       See you next month for my next blog post!
                     Comment down below what you did this Columbus day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment